Can be adapted to suit virtually all barn situations
is an especially space-saving system for your barn. It can be adapted to suit your individual building layout. You choose the length and width you want, available in single or double-row options.
- Single-row feed belt
- Double-row feed belts
- Double-row feed belts right and left
- Double-row feed belts with one central feed transfer station
- Double-row feed belts with decentralized feed transfer stations
Height differences - no problem
- can be adjusted to take account of height diff erences in the building.
- Use also bunker silo in longer distance!
Benefits for barn conversions
- Gain more space when converting a barn
- No need for a large area to manoeuvre the tractor
- Increase your herd with no additional space requirements
- Give the animals more room to move around
- Two feed belts with one central feed transfer station
Benefits for new barns
- Smaller building area
- Less enclosed space
- Lower building costs
Save follow-on costs
"With you can feed automatically where other systems fail."
SAVE FOLLOW-ON COSTS
- With you have very little wear and tear and low maintenance costs
- Profit from the low cost of acquisition compared to other automatic feed systems
- Expand your system in modules – as you need them
- Feed belt
- Drive with cable winch
- EDER feed mixer with hybrid drive system
- More feed belts, in single or double rows