With our Feedstar Pro we ensure maximum automation of your feeding process. Our system controls a hybrid or stationary mixer using a frequency converter and regulates the amount of feed via the speed of the mixing screw depending on the weight and total running time of the belt. The remaining feed can either be discharged or pent up and fed again.
With the feedstar Pro, different feeding times and feed quantities can be specified, which means that repeated feeding with one mixer filling is also possible. Frequent feeding leads to better rumen pH values and a higher milk yield. All modules and advantages of our other feedstar Basic and Vario variants are included in the Pro variant and manual operation is also possible at any time with the fully automatic feedstar variant.
Made up of 6 components:
- The animals eat directly from the feed belt and easily reach the feed across the entire width
- A robust and smooth-running winch pulls the belt in while loading forage at a variable belt speed
- After the animals have eaten the feed from the conveyor, a back roll device pulls the conveyor with the remaining feed from the barn. The tape is rolled up after the residual feed has been pushed through the residual feed flap into a collecting pit
- The control can control extensive tasks such as mixing the feed, dispensing feed and clearing out residual feed. The components can be controlled both automatically and manually
- Residual feed flap and buzzer: If the residual feed is dammed up, the residual feed stops and starts feeding again (residual feed is reused). The discharge of the residual feed can be operated manually or automatically
- Mixing can be done with an extensive selection of stationary or hybrid mixers. These are equipped with an electric drive for mixing and discharge
Comfortable filling :
With the feedstar Pro, both the feed belt and the mixer wagon start automatically at specified times. The feed belt conveys green feed or mixed rations to the animals and brings the remaining feed back out of the barn. The feeding table remains clean and hygienic.
In addition to the convenient operation of the control using a control box or radio remote control, the high level of reliability due to the robust construction and the low maintenance requirements are particularly worth mentioning.
Feedstar is a particularly space-saving system for your barn and can be precisely adapted to your individual structural situation. The solutions are precisely tailored to your needs and enable an incredible range of uses. We offer you the right system for every challenge. From small solutions for sheep and goat husbandry to large systems for several 100 cows.
An international dealer network enables individual advice on site. Feedstar is ideal for renovation solutions, but is also a perfect system for new buildings. With feedstar, your animals are cared for automatically at a significantly lower cost than with a classic feeding robot.
- Fully automatic feeding
- Feed storage
- Residual feed discharge
- Variable belt speed
- One-sided and two-sided feeding possible
- Length up to 70m
- Width from 0.5m to 2m
- Up to 11 tons of feed
- Modular structure
- Very low maintenance
- Extremely stable and durable